The Ill Mind Of Biploar

The Ill Mind Of Bipolar



I have sit here for about 45 minutes thinking of how to open up this blog. Well before I get to the topic of the day which is the mind of a person with Bipolar. Before all of that, I feel this is the best time to talk about myself so let's get the introduction out of the way. 

They call me TyFoon and you're about to join my ill mind, Used to be a writer for a gaming website called Daily Gaming Report after leaving I went back to former loves of Youtube and streaming all my links will be at the bottom of the page.  I am an avid comic book reader, a huge watcher of Anime ( Yu-Gi-Oh, Dragon Ball, Deadman Wonderland, Angelic Layer, & Bleach) Huge superhero fan Marvel & DC Own My heart ( Huge Batman fan).  

Topic Of The Day: Bipolar


Now, what is Bipolar? The technical term, " A disorder associated with episodes of mood swings ranging from depressive lows to manic highs."  As a child, I was diagnosed with it through getting older the high stress and anxiety levels joined with it. I hear people all of the time who honestly don't understand what Bipolar does to a person mind and how it affects them. 

So today I'm going to tell everyone what does go through the ill mind of a person who is Bipolar as it will be told by a Bipolar person. Now to say it was just mood swings that take place would be a mistake, Its the base but so much more comes with it as you grow with age. As I grew up I noticed as a teenager I had social anxiety, The paranoia of people looking at me like they can see what is in my mind, The blackouts started, and the war in my mind. 

A person with Bipolar is scared, Because of how society works we fear that we are too different and will never be accepted. We cant help the paranoia at times we just wait for people to walk away because of our emotional outbursts.  But as a man who is 25 years old and who has dealt with it his whole life I want to give a message to younger people who get Diagnosed. 
.
You might be sitting in your room with thoughts racing in your mind, I know your scared as you think you are crazy. I'm here as a person who has had it for 20 years that you are not crazy, you are not insane. You are a fighter, a gift to this world, and one day you will not see it as a weakness but as your defining trait. 

Don't let the way society labels you define you, only you can define yourself. Look at yourself as special because I promise you are special. Life is too short to let what others say affect you, only what you think that matters. 

Closing  Thoughts 

This is the Illmind Of Tyfoon, 2 blogs a day ( Video Game Talk &  Reviews, Movie Reviews, Wrestling Talk & Reviews, Life Advice, & General Conversation) Thank you for coming to read and I hope all of this helped someone out there and always remember you are special to this world. 


Business Email : Tyfoon1993@gmail.com 

Tyfoon Worldwide Gaming Youtube Channel  : Working on some great gaming content, hope you come to watch. 
If you ever need to talk or just like to keep up with my new content come follow me on twitter foon_ty 

Song Of The Day : If You Knew - Cryptic Wisdom make sure you follow him on twitter and support him too CrypticWisdom


Always remember your life is important to somebody. Take care and stay blessed 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Did Stranger Things Rip Off Beyond 2 Souls?

WWE Super Showdown 2018 Results

My Experience With MLB The Show 19