Why Delivery Drivers Live In fear?

Why Delivery Drivers Live In fear? 



For the record, I am not nor have I ever been one so this is the outside looking in. Yesterday I was thinking of ordering a pizza so I went to the Dominos app and made my order but. I would get a phone call 3 minutes later and it was Dominos. Dominos would tell me that they cannot let any of their drivers near my area because of the danger level and it baffled me that they are that scared to even do their job.

Looking at it and thinking about it all night I started to feel bad for any kind of delivery drivers. If you deliver food ( Pizza Delivery or Uber Eats) you are handling money and fresh food. The fear of going to an area you don't know could be quite scary even worse if that area is known as the "Hood". For people like me who have lived in the "Hood" most of their life, you get numb to what happens. For those who aren't used to it and have to go there with money and food and have the fear of being robbed or even shot it must be a scary drive. 

Even Drivers who handle packages ( Amazon, UPS. Or Fedex) have to have that fear. The big difference is they are handling packages that can be worth a lot of money and the amount of money can make someone do some dangerous things to get it. 

How can we eliminate the fear? the truth is we cant here in America we have such a high crime rate and with how bad the economy is some people will do anything they can just to survive. If you deliver things for a living I recommend learning some self-defense and a camera on your vehicle just in case. I hate that someone should fear for their life by just doing their job that doesn't even pay them enough to survive on. 

Thank you for reading this blog and thank you for the support. I hope everyone takes something from these blogs and it helps your day. Remember your life is important and you are needed to help rebuild this world on good humanity. remember someone loves you and stay blessed. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Did Stranger Things Rip Off Beyond 2 Souls?

WWE Super Showdown 2018 Results

My Experience With MLB The Show 19